INSOOMIINNIAAAA

I'm like Weezy dont worry about whats in my cup lol

Greetings fellow bloggers im doing pretty well with this whole blogging thing huh? If only I could find a way to gain more follwers.....
Anywho this week school started and boy lemme tell ya....this is going to be one heck of a semester. I know I probably shouldnt be complaining because I know my courses will become more difficult as I climb this mountain toward possibly a Ph.D.....but BOY OH BOY in Physics there are only 4 tests including the exam and in Calc II 3 tests including the exam....seems pretty intense given the fact that all my previous classes included homework papers and/or projects and not JUST tests. I could be over reacting but this is very new to me and I'm still figuring how to tackle the whole process. Either way I have to figure out something because this is my last semester I HAVE to make A's and B's NO C's to get into my college of choice so its go hard or go home. Strangely enough I work more diligently in a library where I feel everyone else is working and there are not many distractions so I may try to develop a habit of going there everyday to study and do homework we'll see how that works. Hmmm I may even keep a 30 day log of it.....they say it takes 30 days to develop a habit.....my hours at work got cut back drastically since the holidays and I was pretty upset about it at first but now I'm pretty stoked about it now that I know the logistics of my coursework.
It's now like 2 a.m. and I'm up doing homework and blogging lol. I drank less than half a Redline (energy drink) around 3:30 and I'm still wired after running 2 miles!!! I guess because I'm small/short that my serving size should be cut in half because I went to class after which is like 1 1/2 hr. and I was still super jittery. I'll probably be up for a couple more hours before I try and force myself to sleep.
Well I'd better get back to it i'm actually almost done with my homework so I may blog stalk a little before I crash.

Happy Early Hump Day All =]

-B

Comments

Popular Posts