Compliments Galore =]

Hello all man its been a long week and its only Wednesday!! lol The outcome of my Physics test was not the greatest so ill be manning down a tutor A.S.A.P. This semester really is flying by on 12 more weeks.



In other news I've been getting a ton of compliments on my hair tonight on my way to Physics Lab some natural heads approached me and wanted to know about my hair and check it out. =D I know I had a kool-aid smile the size of California lol. I'm so happy about the outcome of my hair because before I just wanted to hide it and only a select few ever saw my real hair. Wow...sad right? I'm finally gaining that extra confidence that I was lacking before....it feels good. In my last retightening session they did not cut any hair because it was only my second retie but the lady doing my hair sure wanted to. As I said in my update video I have more locs than relaxed ends so I figured they'd start cutting it soon. I really am quite nervous about the results of the cute though because I only have one staple style as of right now and if it were any shorter I just wouldn't know what to do with it. I've been cruising YouTube for short loc styles but I haven't come across many who have locs my length. Hmmm....well see.

Well any way I told myself I would try to post a little something every week at least, so here we are. =]

I'm also on the hunt for the perfect "B" Day (my birthday) outfit. Developing...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts